|Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. Subscriber hereby swears and affirms under oath, warrants and represents that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and has the legal capacity to enter into agreements of this nature. . makes no representation or warranty that the content published on this site complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning standards of content legality for purposes of obscenity laws. You further represent and warrant that you understand the nature of the content published on this site, namely, sexually explicit materials, and that you voluntarily and knowingly choose to view such material, and that such material does not offend or vex your sensibilities. Should you be unable to affirmatively make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT subscribe to this Service.
2. As a member you are responsible for paying periodic membership fees in accordance with the current fee plans as of the date of subscribing. Until such time as this Agreement is terminated in accordance with its provisions, Subscriber agrees to pay his/her/its subscription fee by credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism), and hereby authorizes our billing company (Epoch.com, Segpay, GXBill, FXBilling, CCBill) to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism) for the ongoing subscription fee, and for any and all purchases or products and/or services purchased by Subscriber from the Service.
3. Subscriber agrees to immediately inform our billing company (Epoch.com, Segpay, GXBill) of any of the following changes in his/her/its credit card account: Change in home or billing address; card loss or theft, or unauthorized usage of the card; apparent breach of security of Subscriber ID or password, such that unauthorized access to the Service via the card is possible. Unless Subscriber gives proper notice to . of same, Subscriber will remain liable to . for any and all charges for unauthorized use of the Service.
4. Subscriber's subscription to the Service will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration of such term, unless . is notified via our online Customer Service Area . The trial membership renews at the monthly rate if the subscriber has not cancelled 24 hours prior to the expiration date. Monthly membership renews at the monthly rate if the subscriber has not cancelled 7 days prior to expiration. Membership can be cancelled at any time by going to our support link
5. User names and passwords must not be distributed to others. This will result in immediate termination of service.
6.We have the right to refuse membership or cancel membership at any time for any reason.
7. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
8. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
9. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
10. No warranty is made by us regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and we hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:
11. By enrolling for membership to our Site , you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement This agreement is subject to change by us at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
12. Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ., their officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from any against any claims, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of Subscriber's breach of any term, condition or promise contained herein.
13. Access to the Website and its content is provided "AS IS". Refunds may be issued in cases where access to the Website is impossible and/or hindered due to technical issues on the Website's side. All refund requests must be sent through the Website's "support" page..
14. This Agreement sets forth the full and complete understanding between Subscriber and . with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior understanding or agreements, whether written or verbal. This Agreement may be modified upon notice by . to its Subscribers. Unless contrary to law or otherwise stated, each provision of this Agreement shall survive termination. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of florida for contracts entered into and wholly performed within that state. The prevailing party in any suit to enforce the terms hereof shall be entitled to recover his/her/its reasonable attorneys' fees.